What we collect and why
When you shop with Isabella Oliver, there are different ways we gather information about you:
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact details and, if you place an order, your credit card details which are encrypted so that they cannot be seen. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognise you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us; this means we can send you the most relevant offers. It also means we can deal quickly with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track of any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
How we use your personal data
Isabella Oliver and Baukjen are both part of Isabella Oliver Ltd. For this reason we may sometimes share your information across both brands. We do occasionally make names and addresses available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to. If you do not wish to receive such offers please email us at TheGirls@IsabellaOliver.com with your name and address.
The Data Protection Officer
Isabella Oliver Ltd
'The Postman's Office'
30 Leighton Road
London NW5 2QE
- If you do not wish to receive offers from companies whose products we think may interest you by post, please email TheGirls@IsabellaOliver.com.
- If you would like us to send you offers from other companies that we think may interest you by email please email TheGirls@IsabellaOliver.com.
- If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us (and we quite understand if you don't, but remember that if you unsubscribe we will not be able to send you sale details before anyone else) please email TheGirls@IsabellaOliver.com.
- If you do not wish to be contacted by Isabella Oliver at all please email TheGirls@IsabellaOliver.com.
All Isabella Oliver online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by VeriSign, the world's most respected certification body for Internet firms. If you have questions regarding our credit card security policies, please call us on the number above.
If you are still not convinced about the safety of shopping online, but would like to enjoy the quality of Isabella Oliver, please call us on the number above and place your order over the phone. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.