As with all retail websites, your information is collected when you shop online with Isabella Oliver. We use this information to enhance your future shopping experiences with us, to contact you about your orders and to send you any special offers and promotional material we think may be of interest to you. The information we collect is:
- Your name
- Email address: we send you updates of your order’s progress and any of our marketing emails we think may interest you. Please note we also keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us to help keep track of any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
- Telephone/mobile number: this is only used to contact you about your order
- Credit card details: your details are securely stored with our payment processing partner using bank-grade encryption
- Billing and delivery address: used to confirm payment information and deliver your parcel. Baukjen and Isabella Oliver are both part of Isabella Oliver Ltd so we may sometimes share your information across both brands and use your address details to send you our posted mailings. We occasionally also make your name and billing address details available to selected third-party businesses whose products we think you may also love.
When you place an order or register your information with us, you are agreeing to the above usage of your information. However, you can manage your mailing subscription preferences by following the below steps or signing into your online account here and saving your preferences in the Mailing Subscriptions section.
- If you do not wish to receive our marketing emails please email TheTeam@IsabellaOliver.com to unsubscribe.
- If you do not wish to receive our posted mailings, please email TheTeam@IsabellaOliver.com with your name and address details to unsubscribe. Please note that catalogues are printed in advance, so it may take up to 6 weeks for the process to be completed.
- If you do not wish to have your information made available to third parties please email TheTeam@IsabellaOliver.com with your name and address details to unsubscribe.
The Data Protection Officer
Isabella Oliver Ltd
'The Postman's Office'
30 Leighton Road
London NW5 2QE
All Baukjen online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by VeriSign, the world's most respected certification body for Internet firms. If you have questions regarding our credit card security policies, please call us on the number above.
If you are still not convinced about the safety of shopping online, but would like to enjoy the quality of Baukjen Womenswear, please call us on the number above and place your order over the phone. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.