CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Over the Christmas period our returns window has been extended. Items purchased in December can be returned until 8th January. Please note however, that gift recipients can return item(s) for an exchange only. Any refunds given on gift products will be made to the original purchaser’s card.
If for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, there is no need to worry. Simply read our returns information below for all of the facts that you may need when returning or exchanging your purchase.
- Goods are returned to Isabella Oliver at your own expense.
- Returns are only accepted providing the items are unworn, in a resalable condition, with all tags attached.
- Please ensure any unwanted item(s) are returned within 14 days of receipt (7 days for sale items).
- Returns are processed within 7-10 working days from when they arrive back to the warehouse.
- Once the refund has been processed any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days (Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside our control).
- Briefs, hosiery and support underwear cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- For reasons of hygiene we cannot refund or exchange earrings or beauty products unless they are faulty.
- Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. We may refuse returns where it's obvious this hasn't been done.
- Where a discount has been applied for a multiple purchase (e.g. Buy 2 and get 5% off), the discount will no longer apply if returning only part of that multiple purchase.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Where to send your returns
All goods should be returned to the following address:
US Customers only- All goods should be returned to the following adress:
3580 NW 56th Street
EU & Rest of the World Customers- All goods should be returned to the following address:
'Returned British Goods'
15-19 Scott Road
Off Park Avenue
Misplaced your returns form?
If you have misplaced your returns form you can download it as a PDF by selecting your country of residence below.
- If you live in the UK click here
- If you live in the USA click here
- If you live in Canada click here
- If you live in Europe click here
- If you live anywhere else click here
Click here if you need to download Acrobat Reader.