If for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, there is no need to worry. Simply read our returns information below for all of the facts that you may need when returning or exchanging your purchase.
FREE RETURNS on all UK orders
Currently all UK customers can benefit from Free Returns
- To return your parcel free of charge please do so via a Post Office using the free Royal Mail returns label provided in your order. Should you have any queries regarding this please contact TheGirls@isabellaoliver.com or call 0844 844 0448.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Please be aware that when using this service the parcel will not be tracked or insured should it be lost in transit.
- We highly recommend that you keep a copy of your postage receipt.
- For high value orders we recommend that you use an alternative service such as express or tracked, however this would be at your own expense.
Standard Returns Policy.
- Goods are returned to Isabella Oliver at your own expense.
- Returns are only accepted providing the items are unworn, in a resalable condition, with all tags attached.
- Please ensure any unwanted item(s) are returned within 30 days of receipt (7 days for sale items).
- Returns are processed within 7-10 working days from when they arrive back to the warehouse.
- Once the refund has been processed any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days (Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside our control).
- Briefs, hosiery and support underwear cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- For reasons of hygiene we cannot refund or exchange earrings or beauty products unless they are faulty.
- Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. We may refuse returns where it's obvious this hasn't been done.
- Where a discount has been applied for a multiple purchase (e.g. Buy 2 and get 5% off), the discount will no longer apply if returning only part of that multiple purchase.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Collect+ Service
- Collect+ is a convenient, tracked returns method used by many major retailers across the UK, you can return your parcels through a network of over 5,250 local convenience stores with a 3- 5 working day returns service (1 Day in-store).
- Click on the following link for further information on your nearest collect plus shop and how to return your parcel www.collectplus.co.uk/isabella-oliver
- Please note, Isabella Oliver will charge you £2.99 on receipt of the parcel and parcels are only accepted within airline cabin baggage size guidelines 50x30x30 up to 10Kg.
If you need any advice before returning an item please ring us on 0844 8448118 or alternatively email TheGirls@isabellaoliver.com
Where to send your returns
All goods should be returned to the following address:
15-19 Scott Road
Off Park Avenue
Misplaced your Returns form?
If you have misplaced your returns form you can download it as a PDF by selecting your country of residence below.
- If you live in the UK click here
- If you live in the USA click here
- If you live in Canada click here
- If you live in Europe click here
- If you live anywhere else click here
Click here if you need to download Acrobat Reader.